Terms and Conditions
Please read our terms before booking
Welcome to the website of havenvilla.com. This website is best viewed using a contemporary browser.
Haven Villa Holidays, Haven Villas and www.havenvilla.com are owned by AKalou.
VAT Reg. No. CY00633951X (Cyprus).
Terms and Conditions of rental of the Haven Villa Holidays
- Haven Villa Holidays acts only as a booking agent and accepts no liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements and, in particular, accepts no liability for any loss, personal injury or death however incurred whilst residing in the villas.
- Any booking made or order placed by you, whether through the Haven Villa Holidays website or otherwise, shall be deemed an offer by you to rent the relevant accommodation subject to these terms and conditions. All bookings through Haven Villa Holidays and all matters arising from them are subject to Cypriot law and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the Republic of Cyprus.
- The person who makes the booking accepts these terms and conditions on behalf of all members of the party and is responsible for all payment due from the party. By making a booking you warrant that you are at least 18 years of age and you have read these Terms and Conditions and agree to comply with them.
- We take no responsibility for matters beyond our control, i.e. war, civil unrest, terrorist activity, industrial disputes, bad weather conditions and other circumstances which neither we nor the villa owners could foresee or avoid even with all due care.
- Any damages caused whilst residing in the villas must be replaced or paid for prior to departing from Cyprus.
- The deposit paid on booking is non refundable. All outstanding balances are due two (2) months prior to arrival in Cyprus. Cancellations until eight (8) weeks prior to arrival 10% refundable of the total rental cost. No refund if cancellation is less than eight (8) weeks prior to the arrival date.
- In case of cancellation by the villa owner, if deemed necessary Haven Villa Holidays reserves the right to withdraw or cancel your booking. In this unlikely event you will be offered the choice of renting another villa through us (subject to availability) with the price difference payable or refundable as appropriate, or of receiving a full refund of all monies paid. No compensation is payable by Haven Villa Holidays in such case.
- Although Haven Villa Holidays uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure the accuracy of all information provided and the quality and facilities of the villas, we cannot accept any liability whatsoever for any problems that occur while guests occupy the villa. We do our best to ensure your stay at the accommodation is a comfortable one. Should the unlikely event of a problem arise it is imperative that Haven Villa Holidays be notified immediately in resort so the problem can be rectified and dealt with. We will not accept any complaints once guests leave Cyprus unless an official complaint is registered with Haven Villa Holidays before departure. All complaints must be in writing and signed by a member of our team.
- We cannot be held responsible for building work in the vicinity of the villas. We will do our utmost to inform guests of forthcoming work.
- Haven Villa Holidays make every effort to ensure that the advertised descriptions are correct. Haven Villa Holidays reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify the description of any villa or service at any time, without notice or liability to you. No compensation will be payable by Haven Villa Holidays in such cases. No claims will be accepted for costs or additional expenses incurred as a result of any changes or modifications.
- Specifically for year 2020, if you cannot fly due to restrictions or flight cancellations, we will reallocate your booking to a different date either in 2020 or in 2021. Any difference in rental rate has to be paid by guests. No refund for any money already paid. There is a limit of three (3) months form your schedule arrival date that you can change your booking.
- Transport from and to the airport is not included or provided within the rental rate.
- Where air-conditioning is not included in the rental rate it is charged locally per unit per day. This payment must be made directly to the villa owner at the beginning of the rental period in Euros. Please note that each bedroom or room has its own separate unit or units.
- Villas are available for occupancy from 4:00 pm on your arrival day and must be vacated by 11:00 am on the day of departure. This enables the villas to be cleaned for the next occupants. If there is a gap in the change over rental period, guests may be able to stay in the villa until departure time but this must be pre-arranged with Haven Villa Holidays and may incur a charge which is down the discretion of the villa owner.
- All villas will be cleaned weekly if booking exceeds 9 nights; this includes bath towels and bedding change. Additional cleaning can be arranged at an additional charge.
- No pets allowed.
- The maximum amount of persons can occupy a villa is the number we agreed on upon reservation. This cannot be changed unless is done in writing and a confirmation in writing. We have the right to ask you to vacate the villa in violation of this term. No compensation is paid in such a case.
- Many villas are in residential areas and you must not make any noise especially after 11:00pm. In such villas you might not be allowed to play loud music, having disco lights, hiring DJs or singing Karaoke.
- Wedding villas have individual terms that most of them are written on each villa description, or you will be notified via email. Many of the wedding villas charge extra for wedding parties and/or wedding ceremonies at the villa. If you are planning to get married in a villa you must check with us for any extra charges that might occur for having your wedding there.
- Personal Data: All information submitted to Haven Villa Holidays is for the sole use of Haven Villa Holidays only.
Wedding Villas and Introduction Tours
- If you are in Paphos or plan to visit to arrange your wedding and wish to view any of our properties please contact us to arrange your villa tour.
- We charge a small pre-paid fee of €10 Euro per villa (minimum charge of twenty [€20 Euro]) visit which will be deducted from your villa rental rate once you have booked your preferred villa.
- The villa tour is subject to availability of the villa whereby if it is occupied then viewing may not take place except for the outside and location of the villa.
- Any wedding surcharge or wedding fees you may pay for a villa it is completely irrelevant to the accommodation cost.